Are you looking for Skyrim cheats, Skyrim items codes, Skyrim item codes, Skyrim console commands, or Skyrim cheat codes? We have all the cheat codes and commands for both PC and console. While Skyrim provides players with a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, there are some annoying parts that you may not want to skip, and this is where Skyrim cheats kick in to save the day.
Get Free Minecraft Premium Accounts
Get Free Roblox Premium Accounts
Get Free GTA 5 Accounts
Get Free Dragon Ball Legends Accounts
Skyrim is an action Role Playing Game developed by Bethesda Games Studio and published by Bethesda Softworks, the game is developed for PlayStation, Xbox, and Windows Operating systems in 2011. The game gains significant fame from its launch date. The game is a single-player video game with easy-to-control features. The game is nominated for many awards and has won several of them in its category. The story of Skyrim takes you to a world two hundred years after Oblivion. You will be traveling in the northern part of Tamriel called Skyrim during the course of the game.
It features an open world that you can explore at your pace and deal with dungeons and giants. Discover cities, caves, towns, villages, and fortresses during the adventure. Complete all the available quest stages with Skyrim cheats. Ten different races are available for you to choose from at the start of the game. Don’t know what to do next, engage in a conversation with an NPC.
Skyrim User Experience
Skyrim is an action role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The game was released in 2011 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Windows operating systems, and it has since become a popular and critically acclaimed title in the gaming industry.
One of the key features of Skyrim is its open world gameplay, which allows players to explore a vast and detailed world filled with various quests, characters, and locations. The game also boasts a robust character creation system that allows players to customize their character’s appearance, skills, and abilities to suit their playstyle.
As far as the controls go, Skyrim offers a smooth and intuitive gameplay experience. The game utilizes a third-person perspective, and players can use a variety of weapons and spells to engage in combat with enemies. The controls are responsive and easy to use, and players can easily switch between weapons and spells on the fly to adapt to different situations.
The graphics in Skyrim are stunning, with detailed environments and character models that really bring the game world to life. The game’s soundtrack is also noteworthy, with a sweeping and epic score that perfectly fits the game’s fantasy setting.
Also Read: The Company Cheats | Xbox | PS4
Skyrim Cheats | Skyrim Console Commands
Cheat codes and commands are used to get in-game items free of cost. This list will help you to get perfect skills. Skyrim cheats and console commands can get a lot of things done for you with just one click, starting with immediately leveling up your character to the maximum level. Turn your character into a giant and easily defend other giants or make him wear a Santa costume. The below-given table is a self-test for all the effects.
|Cheat Codes||How to Help You|
|TGM||This will help you turn God Mode on / off.|
|TDetect||Toggle AI Detection|
|TCAI||Toggles combat AI on / off|
|AddShout [Shoud ID]||Add shout to player skill list.|
|Player.SetLevel [#]||This will help to set the player level.|
|AdvSkill [[[[[Skill|skill]]|skill]]] [#]||Gives players a specified number of Skill-based experience points.|
Amounts vary from skill to skill.
|TCL||Toggle clipping on / off|
|TAI||Toggles non-combat AI on / off|
|ModAV carryweight [#]||This will set carry weight to a specified number|
|Player.AddItem [item ID] [#]||Add item to inventory. Example:|
“player.additem f 100” adds 100 gold
|Player.AddPerk [perk ID]||Adds the specified perk.|
|Player.PlaceAtMe [Item/NPC ID] [#]||Spawns item / NPC near player|
Skyrim Console Commands
Here are all the active commands that you can use for the console devices.
- tgm – Toggles God mode for Invincibility and infinite carry weight.
- tcl – Toggles No-clip mode for flying and walking through walls.
- coc “Location” – Teleports you to that location, An all-item room is coc QASmoke.
- psb – This will give all the spells to the player.
- player.advlevel – Force a Level Up without any perk points added.
- caqs – Complete all Quest Stages
- tmm,1 – Toggle Map Markers
- tfc – Free camera
- saq – Start all quests (Warning: Not a good idea!)
- qqq – Quit the game immediately
- coc qasmoke – Testing hall, check your items, enchanted items may crash the game.
- tai – Toggle Artificial Intelligence to freeze your enemies.
- tcai – Toggle Combat Artificial Intelligence to freeze your enemies.
- tg – This will toggle the grass.
- tm – Toggle menus, HUD
- tfow – Toggle FOW
- kill – This will kill the targeted items.
- resurrect – Resurrects targeted thing
- unlock – Unlocks targeted locked thing
- lock X – Lock targeted chests, doors, or even people, where X is the difficulty level of the lock (0 – 100)
- killall – This will kill all nearby enemies.
- removeallitems – This will remove all items of the targeted NPC.
- movetoqt – Teleport to quest target
- enableplayercontrols – Enable controls during cinematics
- tdetect – Toggle AI Detection (Avoid getting caught stealing)
- setownership – Changes ownership of target so you can steal it
- duplicateallitems – Duplicate items (Target container or NPC and copy the RefID)
- fov XXX – Change field of view.
- advancepclevel – Increase your Level
- advancepcskill (skillname) X – Increase skill level
- advskill [[[skill]]] XXX – Increase targeted skill by XXX amount
- setpcfame – Set targeted character’s fame
- setpcinfamy – Set targeted character’s infamy
- player.modav [attribute name] [amount] – Apply modifier (+ or -) with the named any attribute or skill. Enter the skills without any modification, and don’t use any spaces or quotes, except for Speech and Archery, which are “speechcraft” and “marksman”. Examples of attributes are “health” or “carry weight”, again without spaces or quotes. Modifications may appear in attributes due to some commands as the system may identify you as disturbing.
- player.modav carryweight X – Set Carry Weight
- player.modav burden X – Increase Burden by X
- player.modav Dragonsouls X – Add Dragon’s Souls to your pool, allowing you to improve your shouts.
- player.setav speedmult X – Increase movement speed, where X is a multiplier (percentage)
- player.setav Stamina X – Set Stamina
- player.setav Health X – Set health
- player.setcrimegold X – Set to 0 if you want it to be a free
- player.setav Magicka X – Set Magicka
- player.setlevel X – Set Level
- player.placeatme X – Spawns an NPC at your location, where X is NPC ID
- player.setscale X – Change the scale of the player, where X=1 is a normal
- player.IncPCS [Skill Name] – Increase the level of the targeted Skill by one.
- showracemenu – Brings up the race selection/character customization menu. NOTE: This will reset your character to level 1 and all your skills to their initial base values.
- [target].getavinfo [attribute] – This will display a short list of information about the given attribute (health, skills, etc.) of the specified target. You can omit “[target].” if you first click on the target with the mouse, or you can replace it with “player.” if you want the info on your character. For example [br/]player.getavinfo lightarmor
- player.additem XXXXXXXX “###”- Use item codes instead of XXXXXXXX, and amount for ###.
- player.additem 0000000f “999” – Add 999 Gold
- player.additem 0000000a “100” – Add 100 Lockpicks
- player.addperk XXXXXXXX – use perk codes in place of XXXXXXXX, you may add multi-tier perks odes here.
- help – List all the console commands.
- help keyword X – Search by the keyword, the number is used as search mode, listed in “help” commands as mentioned above.
In case, something went wrong, please restart the game without saving. We recommend you should take the backup before applying any commands, this will save your current progress, and chances of any loss will be mitigated.
How To Use Skyrim Cheats?
Skyrim cheats can be activated by using the developer console while playing the game. All of these Skyrim cheats work, but some are known to cause glitches in the game, or the game may crash, so be prepared and save the game before activating the cheats.
If you have already activated a cheat, just load a saved game even if it costs you some progress. The process to deactivate Skyrim cheats is the same as given below.
- Open Skyrim
- Press the “Tilde” (~) key
- Enter cheats on the Skyrim Console
Skyrim Item Codes
You can unlock all shouts in this game but for that, you have to activate a few different cheat codes first, which are the prerequisites. To open the cheat box in this game all you have to do is press the ‘~’ key from the keyboards and there you can enter the cheat codes. The most potent weapon you can find in the Skyrim game is the Auriel’s Bow which has the ability to damage foes from a distance. To unlock or get any items in this game you have to use the cheat code ‘player. addItem’ followed by item cheat code and quantity.
Skyrim Gameplay Experience
Overall, the user experience of playing Skyrim is highly enjoyable. The open world gameplay and character customization options allow players to play the game in a way that suits their preferences, and the controls and graphics are top-notch. If you are a fan of action role-playing games, Skyrim is definitely a game that you should check out.
Now you know how you can unlock many things in this game using the Skyrim Cheats. And entering cheats in this game is also really simple you can check out the process for more details. If you still face any problems, you may contact us through the comments box. You may also check our other articles regarding cheat chodes, promo codes, redeem codes, or free gaming resources like free accounts with passwords.